The Bay of Fundy offers visitors a variety options for those folks who prefer camping over traditional hotels or bed and breakfasts.
Whether it be wilderness camping, pulling in your motorhome or setting up in a camper’s cabin, rest peacefully as you fall asleep to the sound of the Bay of Fundy.
Hole-in-the-Wall Park & Campground
Located on Grand Manan Island, in the Bay of Fundy, Hole-in-the-Wall Park and Campground is a coastal wilderness campground. Set up a tent near the edge of the cliffs and fall asleep to the sound of the whales. Cabins are also available.
New River Beach Provincial Park Campground
Featuring semi-serviced and non-serviced sites as well as two cabins, New River Beach Provincial Park Campground, is found on the Bay of Fundy between St. Andrews and Saint John in New Brunswick. The beautiful sand beach and well-maintained grounds make New River a very desirable location.
Rockwood Park Campground
Although not directly situated on the shores of the Bay of Fundy, Rockwood Park Campground is located in the heart of the City of Saint John – the only City that is actually situated on the Bay of Fundy. Rockwood Park, the second largest municipal park in North America, is home to sandy, freshwater beaches, horse stables, a children’s playground and numerous hiking trails as well as the Cherry Brook Zoo, Rockwood Park Golf Course, Lily’s Café and patio and Day Tripping outdoor adventures. For campers, Rockwood features fully serviced, semi-serviced and non-serviced sites.
Cape Chignecto Provincial Park
Featuring over 40km of wilderness trails, 29km of coastline and towering 180m sea cliffs, Cape Chignecto Provincial Park is home to remote walk-in campsites
Other Bay of Fundy campgrounds:
- Island View Camping, Bayside, NB
- Kiwanis Oceanfront Camping, St. Andrews, NB
- Herring Cove Provincial Park, Campobello Island, NB
- Anchorage Provincial Park, Grand Manan, NB
- Castalia Marsh Retreat, Grand Manan, NB
- Century Farm Family Campground, St. Martins, NB
- Seaside Tent & Trailer, St. Martins, NB
- Fundy National Park, NB
- Ponderosa Pines, Hopewell Cape, NB
- Five Island Provincial Park, Five Island, NS
- Diamond Shores Campground, Five Islands, NS
- Blomidon Provincial Park, Blomidon, NS
- Fundy Trail Campground & Cottage, Granville Ferry, NS
- Fundy Spray Trailer Park & Campground, Digby, NS
- Whale Cove Campground, Digby Neck, NS
- Belle Bay Park, Church Point, NS